Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hooray for Dry Days

When Little Mr man decided it was a good time to be toilet trained I was not really sure. I'm from the school of thought that TT could wait until he was 10...why not. Seemed like A LOT of work, let alone with a 3 month old in tow. But alas, the boy speaks and we must listen.

We've been going at it for a little over a month now and I guess we're seeing progress. Just now he told me he has "holding his pee in". I suggested we go potty, as we're not really doing anything, however he informed me he's going to wait "5 minutes". A long way from "Mom, I have to pee" and looking down and seeing not only his pants all wet, but his socks shoes drenched as well. Now I know we're not out of the woods, as it was just yesterday that we had that last scenario.

It is nice to end the day with a big Hooray for staying Dry all day!

Here's to many more Hooray for Dry days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment