Monday, February 1, 2010

There's always someone worse off...or so you hope

In the last two days I have cleaned up more poop & pee off floors, carpets, shorts, underwear, toys and patio stones then I'd care to admit.
I've also had less sleep than most people nap.
My food intake has revolved around 1 food group, sugar, and my liquid intake has all been caffeinated.
My son told me that today he likes me, no in fact he loves me, but lots of weeks he doesn't really like me.
My babysitter called me 2 hours before she was supposed to be here telling me she couldn't make it, she was at a funeral.
I still have 11 days until my husband comes from his business trip.
So, yeah, I think I'm having a pretty lousy couple of days. But a quick Google "So you think you're having a bad day" and I am no longer feeling so bad.

Here are some of my favourite "having a bad day" pick me ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment