Saturday, January 23, 2010

Look who's dishing out the attitude

Little Mr. Man is not even 3 years old, yet has the attitude of a 15 year old.
After calling him to the dinner table tonight, his response was "I can't hear you".
"I can't hear you"?!!! Are you kidding me? How does a not-even-three-year-old learn to dish out that kind of attitude? And this is from the boy child; can't wait to hear what the girl child will be coming out with once she learns to talk. T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
Pretty soon I'll ask him to clean up his toys and he'll say "I'm sorry, I'm not in right now, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Beep." or better still "I'm sorry I'm going into a tunnel and loosing the connection. Crackle. Crackle. Crackle."

1 comment:

  1. I just quickly read a few of your posts and they are great! Simone xxoo

    ReplyDelete